1712- façade 1793
ARCHITECT STEFANO IGNAZIO MELCHIONI
The façade on Corso Cavallotti was redesigned by the architect Stefano Ignazio Melchioni at the request of Cavaliere Giuseppe Langhi, who began the renovation of the family mansion in 1793.
Giuseppe Levati, the decorative painter, and Gaetano Prinetti, creator of the allegorical paintings and stucco statues, decorated the staircase to the first floor. The decorations in the Hall of Battles are attributed to Luigi Scrosati.